Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Volunteerism is great!


Hello Gin/Yan/Zhen Family members and Friends,
Thank you for taking the time to show interest in possible volunteer opportunities in the future.
My name is Jimmy Gin and I work here in Burbank, Ca at the NBC Television Network since 1979.
I am currently a Operations Supervisor for the The NBC Agency (in-house ad agency) for the NBC Universal Televsion Network.
My interest in volunteerism was recogonized by the pretigious GE Phillipe Award for Community Service in 1998.
This award came also with a $2,000 cash award which I presented to two students from San Gabriel High School and Mark Keppel High School.
I am an active volunteer here at NBC Universal and continue to seek opportunities to help our local communities.
I and my wife Dale, have been with the Mark Keppel Family since 1996. Our four children all have graduated from Keppel (2000, 2002, 2004 and 2007)
I am also the current Mark Keppel High Alliance President and on the Personnel Board at the City of Monterey Park.
I will be using this site for future volunteer opportunies from GE, NBC Universal and also Asian Pacific American Forum (APAF) all organizations that I belong to.
You can contact me at anytime at my office number 818-840-4230 or by e-mail with any questions.(jimmy.gin@nbcuni.com)
Thank you for helping and volunteering and giving back some of your time to our communities throughout Southern California.
Jimmy Gin
English Secretary
Gin/Yan Family Association
July 2007

No comments: